Everybody needs a sweets fix. If you’re sticking to a diet, looking to get some sweets without the guilt or bloated feeling, try this simple and healthy coconut chocolate chip cookie recipe. Sometimes, the sugar cravings get real and can take over any form of self-control we thought we had. Instead of binging on something you’ll regret and relapsing on your sugar addiction, whip up this super simple recipe. This recipe gives you satisfying cookies, using no processed sugar, and is gluten and dairy free. These cookies are high in fiber, low in sugar, and are the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth without breaking your health goals. Put yourself a glass of almond milk, coffee or tea, relax and enjoy these healthy coconut cookies that are easy to make and easier to enjoy.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Grease a baking tray or line it with parchment paper
- Mix the coconut flour, salt, eggs, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract together thoroughly
- Bake 10-12min. or until golden brown.
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- 4 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup organic, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw honey or 100% maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
Follow my blog with Bloglovin