I am constantly on the prowl for new cosmetics. Frankly, I just get bored with mine and try new stuff every week so I thought I would share with you all.
- This week I needed a new concealer because I lost mine and haven’t been sleeping much so the under eye circles were in full force. I had back to back shoots this week so I ran to the store and tried the Nyx Cosmetics concealer wand.
- I also used Charlotte Tilbury “Matte Revolution” Luminous Modern Lipstick on one of my shoots this week and I really loved the color and texture. I added a light gloss from my Grande Lips Collogent Boosting lip plumper on top to add a little shine.
- Another product that was used at one of my shoots that I ended up buying is the Naked Palette. I used to have this and used it up and this just reminded me to replace it. It’s a perfect palette to use on a day to day basis without looking like you got done up to go to the grocery store.
- My current obsession with with shimmery eye shadows. So naturally, when I saw the Dior 5 Couleurs Glowing Gardens eye shadow in the store I had to have it. The colors are light and easy to wear during the day time because let’s face it, I’m probably not going to the club anytime soon.
- While at the Dior counter buying the eye palette, i saw their Diroskin Nude Air Glowing Gardens highlighter. I always get compliments on my “glow” and it usually because I dust a little illuminator over my blush.
- Another great highlighter is the Benefit – Watt’s Up! Soft focus highlighter. It a more subtle glow that’s great during the day time.
- If your looking for a good foundation, the Diorskin Forever Flawless Makeup is great.
- The urban Decay Eyeshadow, Foxy is great of you’re looking for a high pigment shadow that goes on smooth.
- For my blush pick I chose Dior Glowing Garden in Powder Blush. It light and looks natural.
- For my red lips pick I chose Bobbi Brown lipstick in Neon Pink.
Check out the items below for more information and detailed description. As always, if you have discovered a hidden gem in the makeup department PLEASE SHARE by COMMENTING BELOW 🙂