The Season of Christmas baking is upon us! Not only is baking a fun way to gather with friends and family, but baked goods can be the perfect delicious and easy gift to share with loved ones. This is a go-to recipe of mine for holiday baking because they are quick & easy, require minimal ingredients, and are simply delicious. These Snicker Doodles are soft, sweet and simple to make. These Snicker Doodles are a sure fire way to put a smile on any one’s face this Holiday season!
1 Cup butter or ghee
1 1⁄2 Cups raw, organic sugar (granulated)
2 Large cage-free eggs
2 3⁄4 Cups Bob’s Organic flour
2 Teaspoons cream of tartar
1 Teaspoon baking soda
1⁄4 Teaspoon natural sea salt
3 Tablespoons brown
3 Teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar and eggs thoroughly in a large bowl.
3. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
4. Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
5. Chill the dough mixture for approximately 10-15 minutes in the fridge. Cover in Saran Wrap to keep dough moist.
6. Mix approximately 3 tablespoons sugar with 3 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl.
7. Roll 1 inch dough balls and dip into the sugar & cinnamon mixture.
8. Coat by gently rolling balls of dough in the sugar mixture.
9. Place on chilled ungreased cookie sheet, and bake 10 minutes.
10. Remove from pan immediately.
11. Serve, share & enjoy!