I’ll admit it, I love to shop online and apparently so does my cat, since I constantly find her at my computer with a guilty look on her face! I like unique finds and and a good bargain. Everyone knows H&M and Forever 21 when you need to buy inexpensive clothes that you either won’t wear much or are super basic. But what about other sites that are similar and have more variety?
Here’s my top favorite sites to online shop for bargains and unique finds:
- Francy.com: This is such a great site for anything and everything! I love going on here to find presents for people that have everything. They feature products that got their start on kickstarted as well so thats pretty neat! I actually bought my pop-up tent from here and discovered tons of cool brands and products. Whoever is in charge of the product selection is doing a fantastic job. They also have a great app which I have on my phone and tend to brows once a day.
- Gilt.com: This is also a daily checking staple on my phone. Their app is great and they have a membership point system which gives accrues to a real dollar amount that you can use towards shipping or to discount the item your trying to buy. This is also a great site if you like variety and brand labels. They feature great home goods and furniture pieces, a baby section, a men’s and women’s section as well as a local city deals section (similar to a local Groupon). They usually feature great brands that are severely discounted. I absolutely love getting my James Perse basics and high-end lingerie from here.
- Polyvore.com: I like this site for finding shoes and clothes. It will search so many different stores for you (similar to a google shop search) and just give you options neatly organized. Once you see one you like when you click on it and the site will direct you to the correct site to make your purchase. This site also has an amazing app which is similar to a social networking site. You can create fashion boards and follow others that inspire you, save your favorites and brows other peoples boards. It’s great if you are fashion challenged because it has preset boards with cute outfits and accessories.
- Zaful.com: This is a new site I found. The clothes are extremely discounted and they have a massive selection. I just placed my first order to see what the quality is like but from what I can tell it seems to be the overstock items of other online brands or last season’s stuff. They seemed to have super cute bathing suits but I will confirm quality as soon as I get the packet. I’m assuming it’s similar to H&M or Forever 21 quality maybe even NastyGal.
- Romwe.com: This is another site similar to Zaful.com. Very discounted items that seem to be last season or overstock of current season. Still if you are on a budget this site is great! They have great T-shirts with funny sayings, if your into that sort of thing. I got my “Han-gry” t-shirt form there and I love it.
- Shein.com: another site similar to zaful.com and romwe.com. Discounted clothes and accesories.
- Thehunt.com: is a social community that helps you track down the items you love. You just post a picture and wait for the shopping suggestions to roll in.
- Theoutnet.com: great site for purchasing high-end designer labels at a discount. They have labels such a Alexander McQueen, Prada, Stella McCarthy and so on…
- Johnlewis.com: I mainly am drawn to their clever T-shirst designs but this is another discounted shopping site.
- Muraboutique.com: This is a company out of Australia that has super cute finds at very decent prices. Beware though, the sizes run small. I’m usually an XS and when I received my order, some of the clothing with no stretch to them didn’t fit.
- Sobaskirt.com: Another company out of Australia that has super cute summer and fall clothing. Again, they run a bit small so size up if you don’t want it as a second skin.
- Opensky.com: This site connects shoppers and brands. It’s more catered to unique finds from small to medium sized businesses.
- Etsy.com: I’m a bi fan of this site because it supports small businesses. It’s an online community where crafters, artists and makers could sell their handmade and vintage goods and craft supplies. You can find some one of a kind pieces and if you’re looking for gift ideas it’s a great site to check out. At least you’ll know they most likely don’t have the item.
Let me know if you guys have some sites I did not feature and I will update my post.