Ever since we moved to Chicago and began redoing our home, it’s been apparent that finding stylish pet products can be so difficult. We spend so much time trying to make our houses feel like home – to reflect our personalities and style, so why don’t pet products reflect that?! Don’t make me put an ugly as heck cat tree in my living room 😂.
After many late night “deep dives,” I think I’ve finally found some chic pet accessories that not only make your life easier, but also don’t look horrid in your house. These luxurious options below will look great in your home while keeping your pets wagging their tails and living their best life.
Stylish Pet Products: Dogs
Pet products have come a long way and I think dog accessories in particular have become super cute. Big retailers like Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel and West Elm have all come out with thoughtfully-designed pet lines, which make it easier than ever to find chic products for your pups!
Some of my favorite brands:
- Wild One: This brand sells stylish dog carriers, leashes and accessories in cute colors.
- The Foggy Dog: Here, you can find adorable collars with dog bow ties, bandanas, waste baggies and toys.
- MiaCara: They carry sleek, modern pet accessories including raised feeders, toys, and more.
- Found My Animal: This brand sells high quality rope collars and leashes with a purpose. They highlight pets in need of fostering or adoption!
Carriers & Crates
I’m a big fan of these modern crates because they take up SO much room in the house and can be a total eye sore.
Leashes & Collars
I personally love the rope ones because they are stylish and keep me in control when we’re on walks.
Toys & Clothes
Food Bowls & Treats
Stylish Pet Products: Cats
We love our kitties, but their litter boxes, cat scratchers, and trees can be so ugly. In my opinion, cat products still have a ways to go. A lot of the stylish brands are more expensive, which make the products less accessible, but I’ve done my best to give you a wide variety of products and price points to fit your lifestyle.
Some of my favorite brands are:
- Tuft and Paw – They carry high quality modern cat furniture that easily blends in with your other decor.
- Mau Pets – This brand sells boho cat trees and cozy fur beds.
- Modkat – They have great top entry litter boxes for larger cats. It comes with a liner, which makes cleaning easier.
- Chillx – A super modern, egg shaped, self-cleaning litter box.
Litter boxes will never be ideal, but these don’t create the worst eye sore.
Scratchers, Trees, & Beds
(granted they’ll probably be more satisfied with a cardboard box)
Food Bowls & Treats
I’ve found that metal bowls work the best for us, but high quality ceramic ones will work as well.
I hope you love the products I recommended! I hope it helps you keep the style that you’ve meticulously crafted in your home while still keeping it pet-friendly for your fur babies! What are you favorite pet brands? Let me know in the comments below because I’m sure I’ve missed some!
Don’t forget to follow the lives of our fur babies on Instagram!
What do you think?