If you haven’t tried Fresh Cosmetics, your missing out. For some time I have been using Omorovicza products on my skin but decided to try something new. I had a sample of the Fresh Youth Preserve Daily Moisturizer given to me at Sephora and I was hooked. I had plans to buy a daily moisturizer, but I was going to go with the Origins one. Upon trying the Fresh Daily Moisturizer, I was obsessed with the smell. Its cucumber scent is so light and refreshing it wakes me up in the morning. Not to mention that it leaves your skin very hydrated without that oily, heavy feel. It also has great ingredient to help fight the signs of aging and thats always a plus. At 27, I don’t really worry about wrinkles just yet, but having that in a cream I already love is an added bonus.
Here is the breakdown:
The Super 7 Complex is a hydrating and radiance-boosting blend* of 7 super-charged ingredients that promote a youthful-looking complexion:
1. Lotus flower extract, sourced from Laos, defends against wrinkle-causing free radicals.*
2. Blue-green algae helps to visibly minimize early signs of aging.*
3. Hibiscus fruit extract boosts hydration.*
4. Fig fruit extract helps to preserve ideal moisture levels.*
5. Vitamin C is known for its antioxidant and protective properties.*
6. Vitamin E helps soften the skin.*
7. Vegetable glycerol attracts water and seals in moisture.
Last week, I had to go on a trip and needed a travel sized face wash/makeup remover so I went back to Sephora. After 45 minutes of browsing the entire store (cuz lets face it ladies, you can’t just go on and out of Sephora) I had picked out a gentle face cleanser that said it also removed makeup. However, as Im standing in line, I noticed the Fresh, Soy Face Cleanser so I put the other one down and got that instead purely because I really loved their face cream. Now we all know, just because one product from a cosmetic line is great doesnt mean they all are. I gave it a shot anyway and I was very impressed. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a light face cleaner that gently removes makeup too. Now I don’t know how well it does with waterproof mascara as I dont ever wear that but you might be pleasantly surpassed. I also really like that it has no smell, as I do not want anything more than the necessary in something that I want to clean my face.
Here is the ingredient for those that are like me and check whats in your products religiously before you purchase something. Your body is a temple and you should always know what your putting on it and in it.
Here is the breakdown:
- Amino acid-rich soy proteins help maintain elasticity and healthy skin.
- Rosewater is notable for its calming and balancing properties.
- Calming cucumber extract aids in soothing the skin.
- Borage seed oil helps to nourish.
Hope you guys like the products just as much as I do and pass them along to your friends.