Finding a mascara can be tricky, not to mention expensive. What you think you need might not be what you actually need when you start trying different mascaras. For example, you might think you want length but most lengthening mascaras leave your eyelashes looking spare and think. Almost as if they have gaps. Nobody wants that.
Trial and error with makeup can get expensive. Luckily, I can try a lot of brands for you guys and let you save your money. So here’s my guide to my favorite mascaras:
1.Christian Dior: Dior Show: I was sent this by the lovely folks at Dior and I’m obsessed!! if you follow me on my Instagram stories, you probably have seen my stories showing off the product on my lashes. I think it’s the best of both worlds. It adds length and volume which is what I’m really lacking. If you are going to buy one mascara, have it be this one. You will be happy trust me 🙂
2. Too Faced: better than Sex: this was my former fav! Don’t get me wrong… its still in my makeup drawer. It is great for adding volume and adds a little length as well. solid buy.
3. Benefit: Roller Lash: this is my favorite curling mascara. It adds great curl and definition to your lashes. What I would say it lacks is volume. I would have to add a couple coats before I would get that wow factor. But if you’re looking for a daily mascara, this is it! It won’t look over the top whether you’re at work or grabbing a drink at the bar.
4. RMS mascara: This is my go to organic makeup brand. If I’m not working but wearing makeup, it will usually be this brand. This mascara is awesome for everyday looks. You would really have to layer it for a more night time vibe. This is perfect for adding a little pop to the natural look. The way the brush head is, it does a great job of lifting the lashes and adding length.
5. Benefit: They’re Real: this is a great mascara for volume mainly and some length. I do find that it can get a little too much product on the wand but it’s a solid buy at a great price point.
6. L’Oreal: Voluminous Superstar: This is great for exactly what the name says “VOLUME.” I’ve always been a fan of L’Oreal products since my high school days. With a single coat, it adds a lot of volume to sparse lashes.
Shop the mascaras below: